How to login to Asus Router?
Here is how you can easily log in to the ASUS Router Settings Page:-
- Turn on your ASUS Router and connect your PC to the router either wirelessly through the Wi-Fi network or physically using an Ethernet Cable. As well as internet Connection is not just to be able to access the Settings Page.
- Once your PC is connected to the router, open a web browser of your choice.
- Open a new tab and in the address bar, type the default IP address of the router. For most ASUS routers it is 192.168.1.1. If you don’t know the default IP address then you can instead type http://router.asus.com and press Enter.
- ASUS Router Login page will appear, asking you to sign in to the ASUS router account. As well as if you have not previously changed the ASUS Router Login Credentials then you can log in using the default username and password which is admin/admin.
- Enter the login username and password and click on Sign In.
- You will be now logged in into the ASUS Router Settings Page. From here, you can change the settings of your router as you want to.
How to change the ASUS Wi-Fi SSID?
If you want to change the SSID and name of your ASUS WiFi Network then you can do it from the ASUS Router Settings Page. Here is how you can do it:
- First, log in to the ASUS Router Settings page. The method is mentioned above.
- Now that you’re inside the ASUS Router Settings page, click on Wireless from the left column under the Advanced Settings section.
- Here, you will find a field Network Name (SSID) with the current SSID of your ASUS WiFi network. Enter your new ASUS Wi-Fi SSID in the given field.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply button to save the settings.
- The router will now reboot and after it starts up, the SSID of your ASUS WiFi network will be changed.
How to change the ASUS Wi-Fi Password?
You can change your ASUS Wi-Fi Password just like the SSID from the ASUS Router Settings Page. Here is how you can change your ASUS Wi-Fi Password:
- Log in to the ASUS Router Settings Page using the aforementioned method.
- Once logged in, click on Wireless from the left column under the Advanced Settings section.
- Make sure that next to the Authentication Method “WPA2-Personal” is selected.
- Now, next to the WPA Pre-Shared Key, enter your new Wi-Fi password, 8-63 characters consisting of alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- Once you have entered the new Wi-Fi password, click on Apply to save the changes.
- After this, the router will reboot and your ASUS Wi-Fi password would have been changed. Connect to the Wi-Fi network using the new password.