ASUS Router IP and Login Instructions
To login and configure your ASUS router you will need two things:-
- IP address of your ASUS router
- Username and password
This guide will show you how to acquiring both, and how to use them for logging in to your router.
Step 1:-Find out your ASUS router’s IP:-
First we will need to figure out the IP address of your router. Here you have 4 easy options:-
- a) Use our web tool while connected to your router. The far easiest method, as long as you’ve got access to attach to the network of the router, is to travel over to our automatic tool page and it’ll find your ASUS router’s IP during a jiff.
- b) Try the most common default IPs for ASUS Comparing all ASUS models, as well as these are the most common default IP addresses:-192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1
- c) Try the most commonly reported IPs for ASUS9672 users of our tool have reported the IP addresses for their ASUS routers and here is the summary of the most common addresses.
- d) Lookup the defaults for your sepcific model in the next step where you can look up the username and password for your specific ASUS model, you will also see the default IP address for that model.
Step 2:- Find out the credentials (username & password) for your ASUS router:-
If you don’t know the username and password to your router, you can find it out in the following way. Hence this only works as long as you haven’t changed the username and password previosly. If you, or someone, has changed the default password and can’t commit it to memory, you would possibly need to perform a reset of your router to urge it back to the default values. See here how to reset your ASUS router:-
- Check the sticker on your router. If you’re taking a peek at rock bottom or backside of your ASUS router you’ll see find a sticker. As well as this sticker should have info about the username and password.
- Try the default settings Following are the foremost common default settings for ASUS routers. Username:-admin, Password:- admin, IP Address:- 168.1.1 SSID (Wi-Fi name)-If these settings don’t work, lookup your sepcific model instead.
- ASUS model lookup Start typing in the field below and we will show you the models. (minimum 3 characters)Model name or number Don’t include “ASUS” in search query.
Step 3: The way to login to your ASUS router:-
Now when you have the router’s IP address and they are also the credentials needed, it will be a piece of cake to login to your ASUS router.
- Open your browser and navigate to the IP you found out in Step 1 within the URL field simply enter the IP address that you simply found out.
- Enter the username and password for your Asus router. This is as easy because it sounds, simply enter the username and password for your router, and click on login. Hence if all goes well you will now be logged in to your ASUS router and can make the modifications you want.
Step 4: Configuring your ASUS router:-
Once you are logged in to your router you can make the modifications you want. How to configure your ASUS router is out of the scope of this text , but we will recommend that you simply always jot the previous settings on a paper, so that you’ll revert changes if things pack up.